Help Us Out!
Hello everyone out there in hyperspace! While in Galapagos we had many unanswered
questions, maybe you can help us out. We might throw in a question or two that
we know the answers to just to make sure you are not conning us.
- How old can the giant tortoises get?
- Does anyone know the age of the Galapagos Islands
- Who discovered it, and where there people living on it at the time?
- How do sea lions survive without drinking fresh water?
- How long can sea lions hold there breath?
- (bonus question)Why do sea lions like to swim sideways with a fin up in
the air sort of looking like a shark?
- How old was Charles Darwin when he came to the Galapagos?
- When was he here?
- For how long?
- When did he write the Origin of Species?
- Should this fellow really have been found 500 miles offshore?
- What are the best baits/lures for dorado fishing?
- Why are blue footed boobies called that way?
- How many people can these two fish feed?
- If Darwin really believed in evolution, why would we evolve past a sea lion?
You get to sleep all day, play for a while and go eating when you are hungry!
About how many sailboats have cruised through the Galapagos so far this year